Its for a product MNC client of ours.
Reporting to: Vice President - Software Development
Objective: We are looking for an ambitious, talented and self-motivated technical architect. The ideal candidate must have at more than 8 years of experience in coding, designing, managing, and testing enterprise scale applications with at least 3 years of relevant experience in software architecture and design. The candidate must be well versed in software design patterns, coding best practices, database design principles and security assessment. The ideal candidate must also possess working knowledge of at least one application performance management product/ product suite.
Experience in cyber security, mobile app development, automated code review tools will be a definite plus point.
In additional to technical skills, the candidate must have great leadership and communication skills to ensure that technology evangelization is carried out across the organization and new technology adoption and best practices take place at a rapid pace in keeping with the goals of the organization.
Educational Qualifications: Engineering degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronics and Telecommunications or any related technical engineering fields OR Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology.
Desirable : Any or all of the following Microsoft Certified Architect, Sun Certification Enterprise Architect, Open Group IT Architect Certification or IBM Service Orientated Architecture Solution Designer.
- 8 to 10 years of coding and software design preferably on Microsoft .NET. Other object oriented programming platforms and languages like Java can also be considered.
- 3 plus years of designing architectures for enterprise grade applications with high scalability and high availability.
- Firm understanding and grasp of industry level best practices with regards to coding and design.
- Demonstrable knowledge and understanding of high level and low level code refactoring.
- Ability to analyze and create cost benefit analysis of third party software and tools especially in areas of application performance management, automated code review. Knowledge and experience working with sonarqube, Jenkins, Dynatrace and other similar software will be a definite plus point.
- Ability to analyze and break down large work packets into smaller and measurable independently executable tasks.
- Ability to think ahead and plan for potential technology disruptions.
- Should have good grip on non-functional areas like performance, scalability studies, human interaction, software ergonomics
- Must have built highly scalable, stable, extendable products Hands-on experience in faster Product Delivery
- Should monitor the code written very closely Decide technology, tools and process guidelines
- Design high level view of System Focus on scalability, maintainability, performance and modularity
- Adopt, understand new technology to apply in business
- Good grasp in Object Oriented Designs, Data Structures, Design Patterns.